Sunday, July 09, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth


Okay, I got a hybrid car already. However, I just saw "An Inconvenient Truth". What was I thinking for so long. I always thought that solar energy was cool, knew that worldwide population growth was exploding, but I did my time driving an SUV.

As the Nile river was drying up, I was into denial.

So, bit by bit, recyclable within my reach by recyclable, I will make a difference.

I spend time most summers backpacking in the Sierra Mountains near Yosemite. I always do lo impact camping, taking all my trash out with me, leaving not a trace as I walk through extraordinary country.

So we all should all tread more lightly. Especially us American pigs. We consume more than we need to. Corn in particular, but I will get into that another time.

No comments: